Saturday, February 28, 2009

Please turn the page

Classes are done. As in forever. Except for the one week review course we will have before we graduate in December, I will never have to sit in school class again! This is a big step in my life considering I've been going to school since I was 5... and now its all come down to this. Friday we took the scariest test ever... the practice licensure test... a test to mimic the real state licensure and to determine if we were ready to leave for our clinicals. I'm proud to say that everyone in my class passed and I surprised myself with my grade. I owe it to no one but God that I passed and couldn't be happier that the test is over!

So now it is time to turn the page in my life and head out on a long adventure of question marks. I know what cities I'll be in, but everything is up to God. Our apartment is being packed up as much as possible... meaning I'm having to pack it all up seeing as Robert is far away still. Our stuff will then be moved to a storage unit (oh goody) in Midland until we find a place to live. So we both will be living out of a suitcase for the next few months and we will not have a permanent address... kinda weird, but as I said its all a question mark.

I'm going to Houston to see my amazing friend Tracy on Monday and will be back Tuesday to finish packing and studying for my first rotation. I'll then leave Saturday for College Station... changes changes, here we go!
And Robert is climbing the windmills in WV.

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

I"M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! it's so weird being finished with school isn't it?! You did great and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you both! lots of love, molly