Sunday, February 8, 2009

Peanut Butter M&Ms

Alas I have sad news. With the current economy status, there is little work for the windmill companies. Especially Robert's company... so they decided to send him where there would be work to do... back to West Virginia. I mean I know its pretty up there, but I want him to stay here!! So he will be up there for awhile this time because he is no longer going to train people in a temporary job, he will be working on the windmills for maintenance. He is currently looking for a better job, but he will have to wait till the ecomony is a little more appreciable.

In the meantime, I am eating PB M&Ms to make up for my misery (thanks friends), and preparing for the last 3 weeks of class. That's right! Only 3 more weeks of class left, then its off to travel for clinicals! These last 3 weeks will be a very trying time with major presentations and the "fake" licensure test (we have to take it for practice in order to be prepared for clinicals), not to mention packing and taking care of things around the apartment. Here we go!

Amidst the craziness and emotions, its always best to remember that God is in control... always in control.

No comments: