Saturday, February 21, 2009

The countdown...

One week of class left... ever!

Friday I had the wonderful opportunity to present my dissertation that my group has been working on almost a year. I'm very thankful for my group members and also for my family who came into town to hear the presentation. Its a big feat for my class (the Class of 2009) and I'm proud (and extremely relieved!) that our research is over.

Next week is our last week in the classroom. Friday we will take our real practice licensure- a fake version of the National licensure exam for physical therapy. I'll take the real test next year after graduation. So Friday is the test, then Monday I get to spend with my amazing friend who lives in Oregon (shes coming to Houston), then its back to Abilene for the rest of the week to pack up the apartment. From there I will leave Saturday the 7th to go to College Station and begin my first 7 week long clinical.

Exciting things are happening, I just wish Robert was here to experience it with me. The worst part about our long distance has always been not having each other around during special events/occasions. I sure hope this phase is almost over. Please pray for us as I venture out on my clinical rotations and for Robert as he is working at night in WV.

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

Congrats girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you when you were in town last! lets get together again soon :) I love you!