Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet the cutie!

The beautiful baby is here- my niece MB! She was born last Tuesday and has the most beautiful eyes and a full head of hair. Her brother JD has no idea what to do with her yet, but he will be a great big brother. I wish I could have spent more time with them in Midland, but soon I will be free from school and able to fully become the best aunt they ever had! (and this goes for ALL of our nieces and newphew!) I know this is short, but she was kinda the highlight of my last few weeks and the main even last Saturday. Here are just a few pictures... they do her no justice!

Eyes wide awake with Uncle Robert.


Snuggly with her Aunt Jennifer.

Coming soon: Halloween of course! AND hopefully Robert will officially be done with graham this week- joyful joyful! Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Molly Kate said...

ADORABLE!!!! she's the sweetest! what a lovely aunt you are too! it was soo good to see you. You don't know how much I miss you :)

The Clardys said...

You're an aunt . . . again! She is so cute and I am happy for John and Stacy. Babies are so fun!

Miss you! Love!