Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In case you haven't figured out...

I am extremely busy. I hate saying that, but its time to just admit it and figure out a solution. I'm in anticipation of the arrival of my new niece, we will refer to her as MB, who was supposed to come into this world on Sunday when Robert and I were in town, however, she is being shy and waiting... so I'm waiting for my phone call on her delivery. AND I am apparently making it a marathon to Midland the next few weekends, as Rob and I were there last weekend, and I will be there for the next two weekends in a row. My goodness! So to all my Midland people- I want to see you! Of course I am there for many reasons (helping my mom with projects and showers of sorts for the new baby that isn't here yet), BUT I would still love to see you. So please call me b/c I am busy till Thursday (test, research project, test, and yadda school stuff) but I will return calls :) I will have a more exciting blog soon- in fact a very inspirational one, but it might be tomorrow (and we all know that means next week in my blogging time). BUT have a great rest of the week- and remember that the project runway finale is tomorrow! I love that show.

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

YAY!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU!!! miss you lots. love you! mols