Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update time!

I'm sad that i haven't had the adequate amount of time I want to update this thing... but alas, the moment had come.
Last weekend was amazing!! I love not having any schoolwork to do and all the time in the world to spend on Robert and my friends. Ashley's wedding was beautiful and about the most exciting reception I've ever been to. Robert and I sang the first part of "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts at the wedding and it went great! The reception was held in this old Mill- and it was huge! But rugged and antique looking. If I was going to plan another party (for whatever) I would have it there also! But we danced the night away and had a great time. And I actually got pictures!


Ashley and I and my veil she used as her "Something borrowed"


All of us at the reception!

I'm sad that Tracy couldn't be there, but I'm glad we got to spend some time together before she ventured out to Illinois. I hope she is having fun out there!

On Monday morning, I started my first clinical rotation at WTRC pediatrics. Its only for 3 weeks, but considering the few exposures I've had to pediatric PT I think I can learn alot! The days are sometimes long and since it is still summer, there are alot of cancellations... bummer. But I have been able to see a wide spectrum of diagnoses and even speech, occupational, and aquatic therapy. This is the fun part of school that I have been waiting for! Although there has been a little bit of drama, I hope it will continue to be challenging. AND I hope all my other colleagues are having a fantastic learning experience at their clinical sites!

On other news, ROBERT AND I ARE GETTING OUR NEW COUCH TODAY!! I will have to take a picture of it, becuase I am so proud. Its our first big purchase as a married couple and I'm ready for some new furniture to be in our possession.

Well, now I close with more pictures from the wedding, just because I have them :)

Mr. and Mrs. Young!


ASSIST friends at the wedding

me dancin with the groom!

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

YAY!!! I've been anxiously awaiting your post! I'm so glad you had a fun weekend and I love your pics! miss you tons, talk to ya soon!