Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Travel Size Me

So Robert and I went to HEB the other day- thanks to the gift card I received from my clinical site :)- and amongst getting our groceries and produce we ventured into my favorite place in a grocery store (well second favorite actually, b/c the candy isle is always on top)... we went to the travel section. You know, the section with the multiple baskets and mini products just waiting for you to pick them up. I think they are so cute. Yes, if Robert was standing here now he would let out a sigh and say "oh my gosh" because he thinks I'm pathetic... but I love this stuff! And they always have new things that of course I just HAVE to have! I mean I could be obsessed with designer shirts or shoes that cost hundreds, but instead I am obsessed with 99 cent bottles of fun products. You know you enjoy stopping to look at all the mini merchandise and imagine/ or make up excuses as to why you need these perfect travel size things. I mean every girl needs a mini hairbrush, deodorant, tylenol case, body spray, shampoo, hand sanitizer, face cleanser, chapstick, travel toilet paper roll (thank you Charmin), hairspray, cotton swabs, towelettes, baby powder, can of lysol (my mom loves those), sewing kit, and body wash in their purse. Ok, so maybe I don't have all those things in my purse, but I do have a mini of all those things. Yes, I confess to you one of my obsessions in life. Do you have a wacky obsession? I mean, come on... if you've been reading this blog for a while you know I have some weird ones!
Goodnight everyone!

OH AND...

Look its the new couch!! Finally I was able to upload the picture! I hope this picture does it justice because it is mighty comfy!


and Molly I love you and will be praying and would love to help brighten your day anytime!

3 comments:

The Roberts' said...

what a great couch!

i love mini things just because they are mini, josh says you could make a mini-sized anything & i would say AWW! i have too many quirks to name but wont deny i do indeed have them :-)

Molly Kate said...

AWWW!!!! Thank you so much. You are such an awesome friend. I LOVE your new couch!!! tres chic! Here's a quirk for you... I love buttons! I love to get those bags of random buttons and dump them all out and look through them...sigh...

thesharester said...

nice couch! i think we have the exact same one. great minds think alike. http://thesharester.blogspot.com/2005/09/my-new-couch.html