Monday, August 4, 2008

Stubborn Computer

So I would love to post the new pictures of our couch, but my computer has decided that it no longer likes me and that it won't download anymore pictures. Sadly you must wait till another time to view this magnificent piece of furniture, but trust me... its awesome!! I love having a couch to actually watch TV on now instead of the floor. Oh the simple joys of married life :)

I have a really great post idea that I promise I will have ready tomorrow... that is if I'm not too sunburned and tired after my day at camp with my kids from my clinical tomorrow. I'll explain more when I know whats going on, but till then have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

Jenn, how amazing you are! I am so blessed by your friendship. It has been a rough couple of weeks in some ways. When I got your message yesterday, you have no idea what an encouragement it was. God used you to fill up my heart! Please pray for some stuff going on. I would love for you to visit Midland sometime, I cant wait to hear about all your awesome kiddos!