Thursday, August 28, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll

Well the school year (my last ever) is fastly approaching and I'm actually ready to get it started. I miss my friends who have been gone for 5 weeks and I'm ready to get this learning thing into swing again. I like having a routine and during this break I have been quite without one... which is not bad, just not structured like my little heart likes things to be. So, this might be the only time I ever say this but... bring it on school!

Update for over my break: I have been doing nothing which is great! I've ventured out into the city to run a few errands, but mostly just to occupy myself. Last weekend, Robert's family came into town for another Perini's weekend (this freakishly awesome steakhouse south of town)... it has kinda become a tradition and I hope it continues for a long time. This weekend was to celebrate Robert's Dad's and Aunt Cindy's 50th birthday (obviously they are twins). Although we were a little crowded at time, it was still a blast and I forget sometime just how much I miss seeing family. And I got some great pictures of my adorable nieces and all the family:

The Precious Girls

Cousins sharing in the celebratory champagne!

On Tuesday, my friend Nikki moved in with me- for a few weeks while her house is being fixed up. It is a relief having someone in the apt with me during the week since Robert is still only here on the weekends and goodness knows I get freaked out being here alone. So I now have a roommate for a few weeks which I know will be fun!

In exciting news- Robert's job in Graham is coming to a close! We aren't sure exactly when, but sometime toward the end of September he will be free from that job site- yay! However, no clue as to whats in store next... he could either stick with the company but their next job site could be anywhere in America, or he could get a job in Abilene or Midland... just not sure. Keep us in your prayers for this that we can listen to what God wants for us at this time!

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic week/weekend!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Whoop for having a roommate... I bet she's cool :) Thanks for letting me stay with you JMASE!!!!